Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SBAC: The 4 Claims and how they are tested

Today's post will elaborate on the SBAC Blueprint that was sent out yesterday.

Details about Claim 1:

There is only one target for Geometry and one for Statistics/Probability under Claim 1.  From the chart yesterday we learned that we will see two problems from each of these strands.  The other strands include Numbers, Algebra, and Functions, and together will include 18 problems.  Remember, Claim 1 problems will appear on part I of the SBAC test.  Part II of the SBAC test is the performance task.  More information about the Geometry and Statistic/Probability strands can be seen below.

A few weeks back I sent out this document, which includes all of the released questions that I could find related to Statistics and Probability.  For Geometry I have seen some released problems about equations of circles as well as the triangle congruence theorems.  I am still learning how that fits into the blueprint.  The answer to this question, plus more on the Claims to come later this week.

This information was taken from this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment